This grate is Commonly used by professional chefs as a cooling rack, used for baking, decorating etc… When baking with the rack it may be helpful to brush lightly with oil to help product release. Foods such as fish sticks, tatter tot’s, French fry’s will crisp up better on the bottom using this grate. Other fatty foods such as bacon and other meats will drip into your sheet pan keeping the bacon from sitting in it’s own grease. You may find many uses for this sheet pan grate. 2 Professional Cross Wire Cooling Racks Stainless Steel Chrome Plated to avoid corrosion and rust Fits a Standard 1/2 Sheet Pan (13″ x 18″) Used by many inside a sheet pan to allow excess juices to drip or allow the bottom of food to crisp up. Excellent for use as a cooling rack. Great for Baking and Decorating Dishwasher Safe A good thumb of advise is to dry it with a cloth don’t let it sit in the dishwasher.
- Used inside a sheet pan to allow excess juices to drip or allow the bottom of food to crisp up.
- Excellent for use as a cooling rack on a cookie sheet pan
- Great for Baking and Decorating
- Fits a Standard 1/2 Sheet Pan 13 x 18
- May be washed in the dishwasher